dxn code strike up with that is I'm going to break

dxn code strike up with that is I'm going to break out so this stuff really stands up to some meeting cuz I just did two workouts in a row on the US and a rival app and so that's like pretty much a full hour of working out and sweating and doing a lot of aerobic stuff that involved like touching my face so we're seeing a little shine on the chin I mean I did just get done sweating and so I think you know a little bit of a powder touch-up or something like that would would alleviate that pretty easily nothing else is really breaking up on me and I think that this has more to do with maybe me eating or me touching my face I'm not really sure it is a little bit creepy underneath my eyes but the impact of the color of all of my makeup that I put on top of it is still really vibrant I really appreciate that about it I think it would be a good event foundation or a good event makeup line because it does really blur a lot of your flaws it photographs really well and it makes sure that all of those colors stay really pigmented over the course of the day that does not mean that it wouldn't require some touch-ups this would definitely require some touch-ups if you wore it for like an entire day like at your wedding or something final final thoughts I might use this foundation again and just see how it wears over the course of another day that has different













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

countdown keto one of the most beautiful

TruBodx Keto get clarity it makes my body